FFIUL Just Keeps Getting Better
Effective December 4, 2021, Transamerica Financial Foundation IUL® (FFIUL) may be an even more attractive option for your agents and their clients. From lower charges and fees to expanded coverage, FFIUL features several exciting enhancements we think you and your agents are going to love:
- Reduced Per Unit Charges (PUC) – New lower PUC in all cells for bands 2, 3, and 4 mean many new policies with a face amount of $100,000 and above are now even more competitively priced.
- 30% Lower Minimum No-Lapse Premiums – Requires less premium to guarantee the policy stays in force if your client’s financial circumstances change.
- Higher Funding Limits – Transamerica’s illustration and administrative systems have been updated to reflect new regulatory interest rates under the 7702 & 7702A guidelines.
- Expanded LTC Coverage:
- LTC International Coverage Benefit – FFIUL policyholders in the U.S. with the LTC Rider, who incur qualified LTC expenses at an international long term care facility outside the U.S., District of Columbia, and Canada, can now file an LTC claim.
- LTC Informal Care – The Long Term Care Rider now allows clients to pay family members, friends, or even neighbors for providing care as outlined in the plan of care.
- All applications submitted on or after December 4, 2021, will reflect new repricing and new plan codes.
- In-flight applications (submitted prior to December 4, 2021)
- Cases issued on or after December 4, 2021, will get the new plan codes, repricing, and illustration.
- Cases issued or printed prior to December 4, 2021, will have old rates and plan codes.
Find out more about these changes from Transamerica…