Sagicor is excited to announce our partnership with BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager and exchange traded funds (ETF) provider, effective October 1, 2022. You can now offer your clients interest crediting strategies linked to iShares ETFs — with no downside market risk. These strategies, which replace our current global multi-index strategy, offer greater flexibility and diversification, all backed by the strength and reputation of BlackRock.
iShares MSCI EAFE ETF
- ETF Focus: Large- and mid-cap developed market stocks from companies in Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Far East
- ETF Benchmark: MSCI EAFE Index
- ETF Focus: Large- and mid-sized companies in emerging markets
- ETF Benchmark: MSCI Emerging Markets Index
- ETF Focus: Large- and mid-cap stocks of U.S. companies with positive environmental, social and governance (ESG) characteristics
- ETF Benchmark: MSCI USA Extended ESG Focus Index
Please note that iShares ETF interest crediting strategies are not available in California for Sage IUL and WealthCare or Washington D.C. for Sage IUL, but will be made available upon approval. The Declared Rate Strategy and the S&P 500 Index Strategies are available in California and Washington D.C.
Updates for Current Global Multi-Index Strategy Clients
Any in-force life insurance and annuity clients currently allocated in the global multi-index strategy will receive a letter prior to their policy anniversary explaining the change and reallocation options. Applications signed October 1, 2022, and later qualify for the new strategies. The global multi-index strategy is no longer available.
Find out more about these changes from Sagicor…