- This event has passed.
The 2022 AIN Idea Lab Series: Principal
June 21 - June 23
THE AIN IDEA LAB, SPONSORED PRINCIPAL
AIN is teaming up with the experts at Principal for the next session in the 2022 Idea Lab Series. These sessions represent an opportunity to expand your personal skill set as you learn from the teams at Principal and AIN as well as your colleagues across the AIN Membership.
The agenda for this session includes:
- A deep dive into Principal’s findings from their extensive research into the Small to Medium Business Owner Market, highlighting the concerns and opportunities that are on the minds of business owners in early 2022
- A discussion of the specific industries that are thriving in today’s environment and their planning needs from the owner’s personal planning to employee recruitment and retention strategies
- The role of underwriting and the fundamental differences between personal and business coverages, including financial underwriting
- Specific strategies Principal sees being deployed on real cases, including Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation, Premium Finance, Disability Income and more
- Case studies, including evaluation of new case opportunities currently in play as well as postmortems of cases that have placed, but may offer “unrealized” opportunities for a larger or second sale.
- A clear road map to follow for marketing, promotion, and education focused on the business markets upon return to your office.
The AIN Idea Lab series returns in 2022 with a robust slate of meetings with the AIN Core Carriers. These sessions combine the unique expertise of the sponsoring Core Carrier, attendees from the AIN Member Services Team and, most importantly, attendance and contributions from the AIN Member Firms. Pre-registration is now open! Please use the form below to pre-register for up to four sessions and pencil the dates out in your calendar. Important: Your attendance at any of the 2022 Idea Lab sessions will be confirmed by the sponsoring carrier prior to the event. Do not make any travel arrangements or the like until your attendance is confirmed.