There are few things more discouraging than losing a sure sale when a client is expecting to pay Preferred premiums but instead gets a Standard rating and wants to walk away from the deal. However, there are solutions that may help you avoid this scenario in the future.
In our 4th of five weekly live webinars, Transamerica’s John Oliver and Carey Rokovich will show you:
- Why an unexpected and adverse risk rating doesn’t have to be a deal breaker on your next case.
- Who the best sources for foreign nationals referrals are, along with how and where to meet them.
- How Transamerica’s Income Protection Option (IPO) can open up new approaches to getting clients the coverage they need.
- How business owners can use life insurance for business succession AND retention of top talent.
- What you need to know to earn a chance at a 10% commission bonus on your next case.
Date: Tuesday, August 18th
Time: 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT
Registration: Click here
Did you miss one of the previous sessions? Access the recordings below:
- Get Your Share of the Lucrative Foreign Nationals Market
- Addressing Clients’ Hidden Concerns: Increasing DB Option with an LTC Rider
- Not All IULs Are Created Equal: What Story Are You Telling?