Based on the success of the last two years, Lincoln Financial has decided to sponsor and expand the AIN Study Group to include two sessions. This year’s meeting is brand new, with an agenda updated to reflect current market conditions and the need for field-tested sales ideas. The meeting will cover the following topics:
- Sales Ideas Using VULOne and SVULOne. Learn how to use these two products to compete for your next NLG or IUL sale
- MoneyGuard II: Why MoneyGuard II is still the industry leader
- Changing the Conversation: Positioning accumulation products in today’s tax and economic environment
- TIUL: Sales you may be missing with this unique product
- Chronic and Critical vs. LTC: Understanding the nuances that differentiate these products and riders
- Tell Me More: Finding sales in the business market using balance sheets and P&L statements
Each of the product focused sessions will include a 50/50 blend of technical information about the product in question and the discussion of sales ideas being used to close Lincoln business in the first half of 2014. Follow this link for the full agenda and additional trip details.
Event Dates and Location:
- May 15 – May 16 or July 31 – August 1, 2014
- Lincoln Financial Group
- 100 North Greene Street
- Greensboro, NC 27401
Hotel, meals, and entertainment during the Training Event will be covered by Lincoln. Any other expenses incurred for travel (flight, parking, etc.) will be reimbursed by LFD up to $400.
In the evening:
Join Lincoln Financial for a trip to the ballpark. Dinner will be held on Grasshopper stadium’s party deck.
Registration for this event is on a first come, first served basis and is limited to 20 attendees at each session. RSVP to Ben Geffon via the form below today to begin the registration process. Confirmation will only be sent to attendees who register BEFORE the maximum capacity is reached. An RSVP to Ben does not guarantee your spot. Ben will reach out to you directly with next steps upon receipt of your registration.